· Act as the coordinator of the launch of programs and projects in the HR Directorate;
· Organization of monitoring and control according to the schedule and budget of the project;
· Preparation and coordination with the relevant departments of the Company Business Requirements for HR projects;
· Develop and agree on a Business Case (financial and economic feasibility study of the project);
· Development and control of Time-Plan projects;
· Coordination with the internal divisions of the Company of the legal, financial and tax scheme of projects;
· Building a project development plan, designing sprints, estimating time;
· Formation of weekly and monthly reports on the status of current tasks;
· Maintaining project documentation;
· Participate in the preparation and approval of technical specifications for projects in conjunction with the relevant departments of the Company;
· Together with the Marketing Directorate, develop a plan for promoting HR projects.
· At least 3 years of experience in HR;
· Work experience in the position of PM at least 1 year;
· Experience in justifying and defending HR projects;
· Skills and experience of project team management;
· Ability to work with MS Project Server / MS Project Online \ MS Office;
· Skills of conducting presentations;
· Negotiation skills.
· Competitive salary with Performance-based bonus;
· Official employment;
· Medical insurance;
· Corporate mobile;
· Corporate events, including sports.
If you are interested in career and professional growth in our company, please send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org