· Configuration the SAP EWM module, integration between SAP ERP systems - SAP EWM;
· Preparation of project documentation;
· Writing functional specifications for development;
· Participation in functional and integration tests;
· Conducting user training;
· Writing user instructions;
· Configuring user roles and authorization profiles;
· Successful implementation and replication of the SAP EWM system at the branches of the Asset, whose main activity is trade.
· Higher Education Degree;
· At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of IT;
· Good knowledge of SAP MM, SAP ERP (MM, SD), SAP EWM / SAP WMS functionality;
· Knowledge and experience in configuring the SAP EWM / SAP WMS module;
· Knowledge and experience in setting up integration between SAP ERP systems - SAP EWM / SAP WMS;
· Ability and experience in the preparation of functional specifications for development;
· Experience in project implementation (full cycle from survey to support) SAP EWM / SAP WMSABAP - reading the code and using the settings;
· Knowledge and experience in setting up integration between SAP EWM / SAP WMS - external systems.
· Competitive salary with Performance-based bonus;
· Official employment;
· Medical insurance;
· Corporate mobile;
· Corporate events, including sports.
If you are interested in career and professional growth in our company, please send your CV: