· New product development;
· Management of the process of "quality control of the contractor" and control of the tasks;
· Development of product software plans for several years ahead;
· Offer technical solutions based on architecture and business objectives;
· Increase efficiency in technical teams (Dev), eliminate duplication, use of products and reusable technologies;
· Participation in the creation of a development team (front-end, back-end, mobile) to implement the product using various solutions and tools (- web, mobile, chatbot);
· Participate in the process of building and improving the QA process.
· At least 5 years of experience with .NET;
· At least 3 years of experience with React.js;
· Experience with Microsoft stack for at least 3 years: ASP.NETCore 3.1;
· Experience in managing and coordinating technical teams (developers, testers, DevOps);
· Experience with Entity Framework Core, MS SQL, Azure SQL, NoSQL (Redis);
· Practical experience in building RESTful API's and SPA's;
· Experience with cloud systems (Azue or AWS);
· Experience building solutions on Server less, microservices.
· Competitive salary with Performance-based bonus;
· Official employment;
· Medical insurance;
· Corporate mobile;
· Corporate events, including sports.
If you are interested in career and professional growth in our company, please send your CV: