· Database Administrator, MS SQL 2008-2019;
· Ensuring the reliability, availability and security of the centralized system infrastructure of the MS SQL database;
· Work with highly loaded databases, large databases, High Availability;
· Writing scripts, stored procedures, T-SQL queries, setting up and optimizing the operation of MS SQL database servers 2008-2019 (computing capacity planning, building solutions, data replication);
· OLA implementation for centralized databases;
· Implementation of the Group's development projects MS SQL), coordination of projects on system infrastructure;
· Implementation of operational improvements, analysis of existing IT services, technologies, solutions and business needs in IT services.
· Administration of MS SQL database servers (backup / restore, security, replication, T-SQL scripts, performance monitoring / tuning, SSIS, SSRS) − 3+ years;
· Practical experience with High Availability technologies: AlwaysON, Windows Cluster Service;
· Practical experience in analyzing the bottlenecks of MS SQL and OS databases;
· Practical experience with MS Windows Server 2012-2019;
· Debugging and control of database maintenance, query optimization.
· Competitive salary with Performance-based bonus;
· Official employment;
· Medical insurance;
· Corporate mobile;
· Corporate events, including sports.
If you are interested in career and professional growth in our company, please send your CV: