· Creating scripts, scripts plans and layouts;
· Conducting photo-video shootings for MFA projects: reports, promos, advertising, educational courses, announcements, etc.;
· Editing video and photo materials;
· Creation of animated graphics, infographics, captions, subtitles;
· Provision of sound design, design of MFA projects;
· Color correction of captured photo and video materials;
· Preparation of case visuals, photos and video content for publications of digital resources (site, social networks, Internet, YouTube);
· Technical support of shooting and editing processes;
· Participation in the development of the company's Internet communications strategy.
· Experience in a similar position from 3 years;
· Professional mastery of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, PowerPoint, Figma (UI \ UX WEB design and mobile applications);
· Experience working with photo stocks;
· Experience in editing videos, creating commercials for social networks of the YouTube channel;
· Ability to present machines;
· Creating landing pages on design sites (Tilda Zero Block);
· Basic knowledge of HTML / CSS.
· Competitive salary with Performance-based bonus;
· Official employment;
· Medical insurance;
· Corporate mobile;
· Corporate events, including sports.
If you are interested in career and professional growth in our company, please send your CV: